Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another account, another password, another thing (# 8)


All done. I am now a blogliner. I did select one of the topics as suggested. I chose weather since this seemed both useful and harmless and ended up with a feed from a hurricane centre somewhere in America and another one about earthquakes. At this point I taught myself how to un-feed and got rid of everything except the space weather which looks like fun. So instead of using the preselected menu provided by Bloglines I have Rss'd half a dozen authors I regularly search on ebay. It will be interesting to see how effective this tool is in alerting me to new listings. In the meantime I have 3 days and 21 hours to decided if I want to bid on one of Dorothea Moore's historical children's books. I don't like them but it's hard to fight the completist streak.

No comments: