Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Nutcracker


To add to my membership of Google Groups and Blogspot, I am now remembering (with difficulty) passwords for Yahoo and Flickr. So far I have found 128,000 photos of Angkor Wat and changed my desktop at work to showing sunset over rice fields in Surin. It was supposed to be a rather nice nautical photo to go with talk like a pirate day but I discovered the hard way that going back and relocating a photo is simpler if you've taken the time to record a few details. Which I hadn't. So I couldn't. My latest search on flickr was for photos from the current Australian Ballet production of The Nutcracker. There was a rather nice shot of the souvenir chocolates available for the production but they weren't quite what I wanted so I nabbed this photo from another site. The photographer is Justin Smith. Tomorrow I'll come up with something else to download from flickr.

No comments: